Below you will find Barb Johnson's grade card for her job performance for the period of January - March 2010.
1. Attendance 5
2. Records on line 0
3. SSN & financial account numbers removed from hard copy case files 0
4. Collection on estimated $700.000 in outstanding court costs and fines 0
5. Address office understaffing 3
6. Microfilming closed cases 0
7. Improve customer relation skills of the staff 0
8. Have case files properly filed away 0
9. Monitoring program to keep cases from being illegally removed from the office 0
10. Send staff to continuing Ed workshops to keep them on top of ORC changes 0
11. Automated Phone System 0
12. Over all Grade 0.72 = F
Grade scale: 12=A+; 11=A; 10=A-; 9=B+; 8=B; 7=B-; 6=C+; 5=C; 4=C-
3=D+; 2=D; 1=D-; 0=F
As you can see, compared with the previous fall quarter, she has FAILED. Last quarter, her overall grade was a D-. This quarter's overall grade is also a F.
Her attendance has suffered this last quarter (went from a B+ to a C) and stayed the same in her addressing of office understaffing because she has only hired 1 person so far. She is allowed to hire 4.
And, as usual, there is nothing new in the other areas where she received "0." It just goes to show you that our "NOTHING" clerk is, for the most part, still doing "NOTHING" and getting paid by us, the tax payers for doing "NOTHING." I just wish we could get more work out of her for what we are paying her - you know, that $54,000 per year salary.
Now come on, really, would you expect anything more from our “NOTHING” clerk?
Too bad, and so sad; especially since OUR tax money is paying her to do “NOTHING” about everything.To you the voter I ask: Does this look like she is doing the job that she was elected by YOU THE VOTERS AND TAX PAYERS of Erie County to do?