Saturday, May 16, 2009

COMMENTS ON COMMENTS: 2

Here are a few more comments on good comments that were made while I was on vacation and didn’t have the opportunity to address them at that time.

Anonymous "ERIE COUNTY PROSECUTOR SUES THE SANDUSKY REGISTER":
”She really is a lazy person.”

I have thought this out over the past week, because in last week's post I stated the same; that she was lazy and not a good manager. Now, perhaps the anonymous poster above was stating that she is a lazy person because they knows Johnson personally. But the more I think about this “laziness” issue, I don’t think that she is at all lazy.

I think she is overwhelmed by that office. I don’t think she can handle it especially after she herself let it get so out of hand over the past 20 years. She is overwhelmed and doesn’t know where to start to clean up that office. I don’t think she is lazy, however, I still think that she is a horrendous manager and has ZERO leadership skills. Otherwise, she would know how to clean up her own mess. Her opponent in the November 2008 election, Steve Schaeffer, not only had management and leadership skills (his service in the U.S. Army and his working EVERYDAY in the court house), he had a plan to clean up Johnson’s mess. So this doesn’t have anything to do with laziness, but has everything to do with zero management and leadership skills.

Anonymous on "OPEN THREAD":
”I'm a Johnson supporter I think she is doing a great job as COC. She is definitely more qualified than that Schaeffer guy was! And she had alot more experience than he did too. The voters of Erie County knew what they were doin when they re-elected Barbara. She for sure is the right person for that job hands down! Mr. Editor, I'll debate that with you (as you say), "anytime, anywhere."

One more thing, this site is crap because of all the LIES you are putting up about Barbara. Somebody needs to get a life when they get back from the ‘Carabean.’”


To this anonymous poster I want to ask: May I have some of that stuff you’re smoking to be in your fantasyland? Johnson has no experience in that office. Oh yea, she has been clerk for 20 plus years, but what has she accomplished? Remember this article?

Also, for those 20 years, she was rarely in the office, so where does all this experience come into play that you are so eager to jump on?

More qualified than Schaeffer? I addressed this above.

The voters of Erie County had NO IDEA what they were doing when they re-elected her. I will have an article posted next week about how and why she got re-elected.

If you think that, “this site is crap because of all the lies,” then please tell us what I have posted that is a lie. I have a ton of information up here, so pick one and tell us why it’s a lie. Just be sure to have facts to back up what you say. Or, are you going to be like Barb was when she was asked to name 3 accomplishments in 20 years, and “dance” around the “lies?” Or, are you just going to ignore this all together because you have no facts to back up your accusations of lies? I have taken you up on your offer. The debate is on. If you truly want to debate me, then we’ll be waiting for your reply.


Anonymous "ERIE COUNTY PROSECUTOR SUES THE SANDUSKY REGISTER":

”I believe that she should be removed from office for dereliction of duty. She is just as corrupt and inept as Maschari is.”

I agree that she is just as inept as former Judge Anne Maschari was. However, I don’t think neither Maschari nor Johnson are corrupt. I know that neither has (or had in the case of Maschari) a clue as to how to run the office that they are (were) in. The voters finally wised up to Maschari. Now it’s time for the citizens of Erie County to wise up to Johnson.

To you the voter I ask: Does this look like she is doing the job that she was elected by YOU THE VOTERS AND TAX PAYERS of Erie County to do?

Next weeks article: “How Did Johnson Win?”

3 comments:

  1. To the Moderator from Julie R.

    As I'm sure you know I have never disagreed with you over the mess of the COC's office but that's only because I personally have first-hand knowledge of it. Nevertheless, there is something I am really curious about.

    I also have first-hand knowledge of other things going on in this County yet whenever I make comments about attorneys, the Probate Court and the Common Pleas Court (that are the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth) I get attacked by Buff, John Doe, firelands411 and a few others. As I'm sure you know I have been called crazy, delusional, as nutty as Elsebeth Baumgartner and I've even been told that I'm heading down the same path as Elsebeth Baumgartner. (give me a break)

    Yet on the other hand I noticed that none of these same commenters ever attack over what's being said about Barb Johnson. What's your opinion on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Julie R -

    As I write this, I want you to know that what I am about to say is purely speculation and just my opinon.

    The second paragraph of your comment, "I also have first-hand knowledge of other things going on in this County..." is what I want to focus on. I have read over the past several months what those 3 have written about you and your case. It's hard for me to "read" into what Buff is saying. I haven't quite figured him out yet. However, it is pretty clear to me where John Doe and 411 stand. If my memory serves me correctly, they were critizing you for your lack of "documentation" on what you are accusing these public officials of doing. John Doe (as have I) suggested that you start a blog as a way of documenting your claims. Firelands 411 offered to help put your story and documentation on his blog. All of this is very important if you want people to believe what you are saying. I don't want to sound mean or authoratative, but as of this date, you have refused to either start your blog, or provide proof to Firelands 411 for your story on his blog.

    Why haven't they attacked this site? I don't know. Again I can only speculate and that is (in my opinion) that: 1) they also know from first hand experience how the COC office is managed (or not managed); 2) they think that what I post here is proof enough because just by calling, checking on line, or walking into that office one can see the chaotic mess for themselves; or 3) Except for John Doe, I don't know if the others have even visited this site.

    I must admit that I have it rather easy because the 11 "Areas of Concern" (6 which have been covered so far on this site - the others coming in the future) can be seen by anyone simply either 1) walking into the COC office; 2) calling the COC office, or, 3) checking out the COC office online. Whereas in your case, they would need to know your real name in order to go into the COC office to find your case file which is a lot of work if anyone is even remotely interested in your personal conflict with the county officials, attornies, and title companies. That is a lot of work, whereas if people don't believe what I put on my site, they can simply call, step into, or check on line the COC office and see for themselves. Your problem is more of a "personal" problem where what I post on this site is a "government" problem that the citizens and voters of Erie County are paying through the nose for. Our tax dollars are being wasted; and I'm willing to bet that over the past 20 years, the figure is in the MILLIONS of our tax dollars at a COUNTY level! ! (However, this is an investigation that is going to take me a while before I can reveal all the evidence of that).

    One more time, I have to say that you need to "DOCUMENT YOUR EVIDENCE." That is soooo important. Otherwise people won't believe your story; they'll look on you as the "Boy who cried wolf." I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the Moderator from Julie R.: To be honest if I was given a choice I would rather have a public official that did NOTHING than I would the elected public servants that are getting away with flat-out illegal crap in this County to the serious detriment of others just to protect their Judge and crook Lorain County law firm friends----who were incidentally one of the big law firms that the disbarred attorney Elsebeth Baumgartner made some very serious allegations about. (she very obviously was right---and my case isn't even related to Baumgartner's)

    ReplyDelete