Saturday, August 22, 2009

OPEN THREAD

I thought it would be good to have an open thread where you can comment on anything pertaining to this web site, or Barbara Johnson and her work as Erie County Clerk of Courts. After just under 7 months time, there has been A TON of information posted on this site (and more to come!). I think that after 7 months time, I have done more work on this site than Johnson has done in her 20+ years as Clerk! I will respond to comments within a week or so.

So, what do you think? Do you agree with the information on this site? Do you disagree with it? Why do you agree or disagree? Do you think Johnson is doing a great job, a good job, an ok job, bad job, or not doing her job at all, and why. Especially for you Johnson supporters, let's hear from you. Here's another chance for you to take the floor. I know there are other "Watchdogs" out there as well (people who know Johnson and do not like how the office has fallen apart over the past 20 years). This is your time to talk about your experiences with that office.

So let's hear it. Your thoughts please………………………………….

4 comments:

  1. A friend of mine told me about this site and how there was all this information proving that Mrs. Johnson was completely incompetent to run that county office. So I decided to see for myself.

    First I took several days to read everything on this site. It was a lot of information to take in. Then one day a week or so ago, I had a couple of hours to kill, so I went into the Clerk's office to see for myself. That place is a "chaotic mess!" You need not be an attorney, county worker, or a judge to see that for yourself. It was very obvious almost the minute I walked into that office. What an absolute disgrace! ! ! What the hell are we paying her for anyway! ? ? !

    The person / people doing this site are absolutely correct with their information and they are correct when they say that she has no business being the Clerk of Courts. I don't think we should wait until 2012 to vote her out, I think she needs to go NOW before she can do any further damage to that office and to the county! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a former employee in the COC office, I can say that the information on this website is not only accurate, but it is just the tip of the iceberg. I will write more at a later date because I don't have the time right now. All I can say is that life is much better since I left that place. There is life outside of the COC office! I urge the girls in there to either retire or find another job because when you do, your life will be so much better and stress free! !

    Former COC employee

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous poster on August 26 at 7:21 a.m.

    The next time you have a couple of hours to kill you might want to check out the Probate Court, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might also check out the Erie County Recorder's office to see if their online records are true and accurate.......or if the records are covering up fraud.

    ReplyDelete